Saturday, August 07, 2010

Santet's 28th Birthday

Live band playing outside

Just spent the evening at Santet's place for his 28th birthday celebration. It was a good, fun and relaxing night. One that I haven't had for awhile. One of the best things about barbeque parties is the food of course. It's been awhile since I've had home barbequed chicken! With my grill broken, I couldn't really barbeque anything.



The Food (photo taken from phone)


Hajmi playing Soul Calibur

After the barbeque, we spent a good part of the night on the PS3. I had a go at Rockband Beatles, starting with the drums since it had been such a long time since I've touched and played Rockband. Turned out, I needed extra practice. I couldn't even play 'medium' properly!

Then came the guys with Sing Star - when you have a lot of songs, it makes a really great party game. We sang a few songs, people cheered and clapped until one song came as Zul and I pushed our embarrassment aside and sang Boyz II Men's 'I'll Make Love To You'. Yeah, we did. In front of the crowd. One that you'll probably wouldn't find me singing in front of a lot of people. This time, it was just for the sake of enjoying ourselves.



Sing Star began


JuLeZz on Sing Star

Above all, it was an awesome night - one I have missed so much. Gotta get more of this than spending a lot of time on work.


Oh, Santet's mom got three owls

No comments: