Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Return of the Lats



Someone's back for her summer holiday (which I almost forgot) but that's not even the best part! The best part is that we got to go and eat out! That was Monday and the whole afternoon I was bombarded with my mom's text asking me to pick a place for dinner to take out my sister (oh btw, it's my sister who just came back for her Summer Holiday).

Before that actually happened though, on the way there, at the circle of death (that's the huge roundabout in Gadong), I accidentally hit another car. The driver braked all of a sudden before entering the roundabout because he had second thoughts! It wasn't a bad accident but I ended up paying for everything. There goes my savings for this month. Bummer.

We ended up eating at Seafood Paradise in Kiulap. Didn't end up taking a lot of photos coz I spent most of the time eating.

1 comment:

levlie said...

You could've taken a better picture of me! Haha. Awwwhh. Awesome family time with the trending 'riddles'!