Thursday, November 17, 2005

Online Heaven on PSP

I have been, for the most part of the past three days, online on my PSP for hours playing SOCOM - sleeping at 5 or 6am due to it. Complaining about it? No way! It is the best damn thing ever to happy to me and my PSP.

I should be revising for my exams next week actually - but I just can't stop playing. I wake up, I login to SOCOM. I go to Taurean, I login to SOCOM. I go to work, I login to SOCOM. I come back home, I login to SOCOM. Online multiplayer and portability has never been such a great couple =D

Yesterday, I managed to convince my bro in Scotland to grab SOCOM. Today, we played against each other online. It was fun! It was as if he was just right here next to me, playing multiplayer. We were thrash talking, we were fraggin each other's asses - man... our gaming life has never felt better...

oh i've also revived brugamers' blog. Check it out when you have the time.

----------------------------------------------

ay3nz: done! haha sorry it took awhile

No comments: