Monday, November 21, 2005

The Beginning of the Last

Today is the first day of my last exam week in uni. I'm happy for that - but with that goes my uni life and here comes working life... or menganggur. Now if only the latter would bring me money... but alas, money doesn't come to you for free. Rats~

Voila! my exam hall... well the lobby area at least. This is where me and my friends usually hang out before an exam started. The things that happens there is just so... err... actually, nothing much really happens 'cept for people doing their last minute studying haha

Today's paper went pretty well - not too bad. Some areas were nasty but most were easy. It was a 3hr paper but I finished mine during the first hour. Then I started looking around and people were still writing! I was like "What the hell is wrong with these people?!" Wahahaaa! I didn't leave yet though - left at the 2hr mark coz I couldn't stand sitting there doing nothing. I hope I did alright but no use thinking about it now. What's past is past.

On the way home today, I bumped into Padil - he was in his car, parked at the chancellor hall's parking lot. We didn't get to talk coz I only took a glance of him since I was zooming pass his car, trying to catch up to a friend.

Spent the night after work at Dome with the guys (zool&santet), then my bros, sister and two uncles joined us. We were just hanging out talking - trying to play GTA multiplayer on the PSP but Santet's version didn't work with mine n my bro's. Too bad... it would've been cool.

Anyway, overall, not a bad day... =) Posted by Picasa

No comments: