Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Trying to live so many lives

There's only so little thing that you can say in such a short time. I've got so much to say, so many things has happened, but I just cant think of how to describe everything in one post. But let me put down some thing first, and that's to answer "where have I been?"

Time is running short these days. I haven't skipped classes for awhile and I had assignments to deal with - that and then I've got my job at night. By the time I get back home, it's late and I get pretty tired because I didn't get enough sleep. In between, I play my games to relax my mind. It's been month beginning November - juggling life trying to fit in finishing my assignments, my social life, my gaming life, my working life, then my online life... there is just so little time to relax.

Raya kinda sucks for me. I took a lot of off days from work just trying to finish my assignments when I could've used that to raya - but I didn't. Then again, I'm not a raya kinda person - but it is kinda sad not to visit some people.

I'm trying to balance things a little here an there. This week is my study week, so hopefully I get to relax a little bit. Santet just came back and the three of us, including zool and i, are finally reunited after so long. And now, I'm hungry. People are missing me. What am I gonna do about my life?

Oh... I'm gonna stop here now. I wanna go and play SOCOM online on my PSP.
Till next time!

___________________________

MisSTresS`: Khairunnisaaaa!!!!
xHu: nda mampu bejobo di hari lebaran... hehehe
Santet: you came back, baru tah tereply tag hahaha

and hi to everybody else. yo bonzhed!

No comments: