Thursday, October 27, 2005

A Realisation Came Late

I was sitting for my 8am lecture this morning, somehow missing that morning lecture atmosphere. Weird huh? I guess, I've missed this one particular lecture in the huge hall far too many times. Then it hit me. I've got two weeks of this left and then - I'm gone. No more lectures, no more classes, no more being a student sitting, listening to a lecturer. Somehow, that was a bummer.

I don't wanna start a working life just yet. I wanna stay as a student. Help!!

Despite that dilemma I had in the lecture theatre, life moved on anyway.

I left the Grand Hall and drove to the main campus area. Trying to look for a parking space these days is hard. But on my way there, this girl was about to cross the road - feeling rather nice - I gave her way. She smiled - and at that very moment - I felt a sudden flow of electricity throughout my body. This girl is... ayu and pretty! Man, it's like - I never knew I'd be this attracted to someone wearing a tudong and baju kurong... but wow! I think I'm in love with this... mysterious girl... errr... berigeli eh. hahahaha!

As I drove dreamily around campus, trying to look for a parking space - I ended up... jeng jeng jeng... at home! So what the heck, I went to my room, rested a bit - and... err.. fell asleep. ;)

By the time I woke up, I had to rush to work - but I had errands to deal with before hand. I went to photocopy some Uni notes and bought food for sungkai. After that, I went to EGM to buy some games that I've been wanting to get AND to order Grand Theft Auto for the PSP. Y'know how much I spent on games today? 40 freakin bucks! But they were all worth it.

I left the office early, wasn't feeling too good. But I went to EGM serusop to get another game I forgot to buy. Then the moment I got home, instead of resting, I played a game - got caught up playing it for hours until... well until now.

Went to my laptop and saw a lot of people leaving me messages on msn messenger, gTalk and Hello. Oops?! hehe

My brain's tired. I don't like my piece of writing in this post - but what the heck.
Right now, I think I need to go n sleep. I've got another 8am class. Can't miss this one.

______________________

Noor: bila kan kamu senonoh? hahahaaaa!

Nisa: HAHAHAA!! Trail of jobo!!!! i gotta remember that one

1 comment:

NH said...

How can you skip you classes? Goodness! Don't even feel the slightest bit guilty? You never fail to surprise me Syafiq *geleng kepala*

Hahha...I sound as if I'm a saint. Mukekeke!