Friday, October 28, 2005

Circle of Life

I just spent a good part of the last 8 hours editing my friendster page and watching The Lion King somewhere in between. And now I'm blogging about it. God~ ... I'm BLOGGING! But guys, check out my friendster page! Terrer lee aku niee~

There's a sad story about today but I don't wanna mention it here. Instead, I will reply your tags!

MisSTresS` and Lilac: I like the idea of putting nisa in a box - bt even better putting both of you in a box! then ship back home, addressed to me! sorang jadi amah, sorang jadi amah. oh, i can already imagine how happy my stomach wud be...

Santet: No, you didn't miss "something" - you miss me!!! *gatal*

HH: Jobo etam ain't abt how it looks like upfront

Mofo: apa nda mau? you okay dood? eh ko tadi, ilang tia udah ku msg

UPDATE

eh ada HusNa~ arah tag ku!
HusNa: didnt you know? andang jua etam! *starts singing* kita serupa~

PS: Dome is somehow cool~

No comments: