Tuesday, October 25, 2005

A Return or Just One Time?

I've been wanting to write something the past few weeks but I just can't get my hands on what I want to write. I've been reading a lot - articles mostly concerning games and people's blogs. But my Internet connection's recent irritating habit at home isn't helping me much with my online time. So here I am, writing a blog post as I wait for pages to load on other tabs.

I'm blogging! Wow... surprise surprise. The last time I actually posted something of a "blog" calibre was a year ago if I'm not mistaken. So - forgive me if I'm doing things wrong but I write in my own style - a style I doubt is original.

Today has been rather annoying to me. I was woken up by the sounds of knocking on my door, an hour before my alarm clock was to alert me of the presence of the real world. I opened the door only to find my Uncle wanting to come into the room to look for a CD. I waited bt he told me I can continue sleeping (what?!).

Not wanting to argue, especially since I still felt a bit sleepy, I went to bed anyways. But knowing me, I couldn't sleep knowing that there is someone in the same room with me (unless I'm pretty much extremely beat up). And I was right. I couldn't. Eventually, it was time for me to get up and get ready for Uni.

I got to Uni a bit late - but thank goodness my lecturer came later than me. I spent most of the time during lectures trying to connect my PSP to the WiFi in the lecture hall - but irritatingly, I couldn't surf - even after I obtain the freakin IP address. So I figured, my PSP and the Internet that afternoon wasn't meant to be. I had to endure the boring lecture that was laid in front of my face.

Then I realised... the Burnout UMD was still in the UMD slot of my PSP. I checked and ... let's just say, life couldn't have been better at that moment. So I spent what was left of my time in lecture playing Burnout Legends.

Work was pretty much like hell today. I hate most of my colleagues. Wait... hate is such an extreme term to use... but I feel that it's just right. *big grin*. Yknow what I don't get? Some people just don't seem to play fair. They punched in their cards at work only to be away most of the time, leaving all the work to the small number of people who are actually at the office - WORKING! Where's the fair share? We all get the same amount of salary, but some do more work than others. I would've quit the job if I could but life just demands so much out of the money I make from that job these days. Oh how I wish there was something I could do - but I'm just powerless.

I came home at last, feeling like the World is giving me this annoying grin to show that it has accomplished it's mission to drag me down to the bottom of the sea... but then I realised, it's Tuesday, and Wrestling would be on TV. I haven't watched that damn show for months! So I ran to settle down in front of the electric box and ... well what else? Started watching the show! After that, I felt better. Especially after seeing this hot new diva in the ring.

Now, I'm here - even with my Internet lagging a bit, annoying me even further - but at least I'm thinking, some parts of today were good.

And now I'm hungry.

No comments: