Saturday, October 29, 2005

A lot of people have been complaining how I don't answer phone calls. I do. Everyone just call me at the wrong time. Oh and another annoying habit is when people call, and I don't pick up - they don't even message me why they called for. And they complain I don't pick up.

Here are the many reasons why I don't pick up calls:

1) I'm driving - I don't answer calls when I drive.
2) I'm praying - obviously, I can't answer now can I?
3) I left my phone in my room - and I'm not in my room (Duh~)
4) I'm at work - doing work
5) I'm watching a movie - I hate being interrupted
6) I'm sleeping - I hate being bothered with a phone call when I'm asleep. I normally just ignore calls
7) I'm in lectures - well ... why would I answer calls there?
8) I'm playing a game - which I can't let go because it will ruin all the adrenaline rush I just collected

So - those hopefully would explain why I never pick up calls - especially since they total up to 90% of my daily life. My advice? Just drop me an SMS or MMS. Eventually, you'll get a reply.

----------------------------------

Zool: nda jua payah di sumpah - semua udah etam mwahahaaa!

MisSTresS`: *completely ignores the comment* ... manada!! (haha nda tahan ignore)

Yezzer: oitz! jobo! hahaha sorry sorry, masa awal2 atu baru testing tu. didnt expect this to turn into a blog. there you go, udah updated. jgn nangis yea lai?

No comments: