Wednesday, August 11, 2010

August Birthdays



Only two days ago, we celebrated my dad's 51st birthday at Villa Mauri and at some point, everyone got to talk about getting birthday gifts for each other. You see, August is a month of many birthdays for my two families - my two families being mine and JuLeZz's. The torrent of birthday celebrations is marked by my dad's birthday followed by my unable-to-keep-quiet-and-keep-his-comments-to-himself brother's birthday three days after, then my ever so lovely wife JuLeZz's, my didn't-get-to-buy-you-Millie's cookies-coz-you-don't-deserve-it sister's birthday as it continues to my two i'll-go-where-you-go sisters-in-law. And that's not even mentioning cousins, aunts and friends' birthdays.




As you can see, it's a full month and though it may seem a handful to celebrate, it's always fun to do so when it's your immediate family. Nothing like glorious free food. And to make things even better, Ramadhan begins tonight and celebrations will be with held with great feasts!

[More photos after the break]







No comments: