Thursday, October 11, 2007

Black Chaos

I'm a bit annoyed. Wait, no. Extremely frustrated.

Recently, I've managed to talk to some friends into getting a PS3. I also found out another friend of mine is a PS3 convert. That said, I told them to register on PSN, get Warhawk and add me. A few days down the road, I saw their message for a friend request. Then guess what happened? I got disconnected off the internet.

I tried over and over again but nothing happened. It just kept saying that Ethernet cable is not detected (or was it connected? well, whatever). I checked the back of my PS3 and the ethernet port did not show the green light it always does when you are connected to your router (I don't use wireless since wifi is rather vulnerable). I panicked, fearing that my ethernet port on the PS3 might be damaged. So I unplugged the whole damned cables off the PS3's back, carried the huge black ass mammoth upstairs to my brother's room and unplug whatever PS3 was connected in his room and plugged mine in.

And joy it was! I could get online!

Turns out it was the 20m cable I had running from the router to my PS3 that was faulty. Crap. Now I can't play Warhawk just yet. That sucks.

To you guys, y'know who you are, I'll get you on Warhawk soon enough. Just wait till I get a new cable.

Just great huh? I get lotsa Bruneians to play Warhawk with, and this happens. Shit.

PS: Thought I'd attach a photo of three PS3s taken in my brother's room when I was panicked. Thought it looked cool. One is mine, the other is my brother's and the third is his friend. I think we should have a PS3 party and just put each other's PS3 in a line and take a photo of it. Haha!

No comments: