Friday, September 28, 2007

Those Days of Boy Bands

I don't know how old you guys are but I am sure most of my readers are old enough to have been in the boy band era. Ever since lastnight, JuLeZz and I have been reminiscing that time when them boy bands were huge. People loved them, adored them and even worshipped them. Heck, as much as I was into groups like Oasis and Wheatus, I am not afraid to admit that I also listened to a boy band called the Backstreet Boys. Man, I even own all their albums up to Black and Blue (not the recent one though).

Lastnight, JuLeZz dug her old CD collections and found the BSB's albums. We ended up listening to the BSB all night. Man, did the songs bring back some old memories and feelings from years back. Then I remembered one song by BSB that I loved so much and seems like I still do. That song is I'll Never Break Your Heart. They made two videos of that song. One was the original video and the other, a remake, when the song was part of their Greatest Hits album. I especially love the last part of the song.

Anyway, I went to youtube, found the videos and thought I'd post them here.

Funny how my tastes in music has changed so much.





Here's a bonus, the Spanish version.


No comments: