Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Picky or Just Plain Idiotic?

I wanna be able to blog again. Maybe, I'll find a few seconds right before I go to bed, like lastnight, just to share a few words here.

I'm at WyWy (Bengkurong I think) right now, having my lunch break with Anwar while waiting for the afternoon session of our Mac OS training. We just spent a good 20mins talking and catching up until I got bored of it - I'll tell you more about that in a moment.

This particular post is made available thanks to the existence of this Apple MacBook we've been using for our training. It sucks because there's no Java installed on this thing (have to remind myself to do that later), which therefore makes it a bit hard to blog and post stuff via this thing. As you can see from last night's post, I didn't have a photo attached to it.

Anyway, that's the boring bit. When I was talking to Anwar just now, he got to talking about his old job at a certain restaurant here as a waiter. The interesting bit is how he got to see the different kinds of people who go to eat at a restaurant. Imagine someone wanting a new teh tarik just because the one given to him earlier had lost its bubbles. I mean, seriously? The essence of that diabetic drink doesn't come from the bubbles. Some people.

There were more things he mentioned but I kinda forgot about them now.

Are you like that?
Or have you ever waited before and dealt with such customers?
Or have you ever heard of stories about customers such as that?

Please, share your thoughts on this matter. I'm interested to know.

No comments: