Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Never Knew



Over time, you see that things around
you don't always stay the same. Like people, your surroundings can change by the absence of another. This has been true, even if only for a day, due my sister's leaving to study abroad. Funny how you can feel that there's something missing at home. Or rather someone.

My wife said a few hours ago to me how the house feels rather empty now in the afternoon when how she got used to having someone, aka mimi, whenever she gets home. When I got home earlier, I realised how true that was. There was always someone there sitting in the dining room watching TV, or something making noise outside my room, in the kitchen, outside the house carrying laundry. Heck, sometimes some random music is playing somewhere until I realised it was just my sister's mobile phone. God, I think I'm gonna miss that. Never knew I would.

And even now, tears are falling down my cheeks for the first time. That, I never knew I would.

This post I dedicate to my sister. I wish her goodluck and all the best. Hope she has all the strenght in the world to hold on to everything there.

Enjoy the UK sister!

See the photo albums:


No comments: