Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Exactly A Year Ago Today



Exactly a year ago, I got my job.
Today marks my 1 year anniversary as a working man. And what happened a year later? Extremely busy, 7 days a week of work (I'm talking about this week - after a 6 day work last week). Exhausted much? I believe so. But the 29th of August doesn't only mark my career.

Exactly a year ago, this and this happened. Yes, that historical night where JuLeZz and I didn't know we were engaged. Who knew that the day we first met we'd be engaged not even 6 months later? Who knew that exactly a year after we met we'd get married? Heck, who knew that today we'd be here?

You wanna hear the story of the The Exclusives? You'll find it here. I shall re-tell the story another time.

Although it doesn't matter, but happy engagement anniversary anyway.

1 comment:

*Nora* said...

The Jobo King! Classic man! LOL! Pagi2 bah ku mbaca n ketawa terbahak2 eehh over over..but I did laugh..hehe