Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Surviving the Pain

The past three days have been really crazy for me. Never have I felt such pain in my life. I had a headache that lasted three freaking days. I've been missing work, both morning and night, and I've been staying in bed, sleeping most of the time. Or atleast trying to.

Yesterday I went to the hospital. Something I rarely do - especially since I rarely get sick (and the fact that I'm not so fond of the hospital). The doctor told me that my blood pressure was high so they had to get some blood sample. That happened today. I went to the hospital again, still with the headache, and they took 4bottles of blood. I've never felt so amazed at seeing all the blood rushing out like that. Sick, but I found it cool.

Funny thing is, I felt better right after that. Well okay, not directly. I did rest a bit. But now, I'm all better. My headache's gone. I can do my work easily now. I can think properly. And my chest doesn't hurt anymore (oh yeah, it's been hurting the past few days too).

So what really was the problem? The doctor said it could be stress related or because of the heat. Stress, perhaps. I wouldn't be surprise - with all the lack of sleep I've been getting, all the extra work I've been doing. Heat? Definitely. I can't stand the hot sun. Always gives me a headache. But not like this though.

Anyway, I just thank God I'm better now. Hopefully, it'll be like this tomorrow. In two weeks time, I've got an appointment with the doctor. Pray that everything will be alright for me.

No comments: