Saturday, February 18, 2006

Idiots With Their Idiotic Reasons

I guess a number of things have been contributing to the pain I've been suffering for the past few days. With all the things I had to think of, all the things I had to do, all the things I've been lacking, no wonder my blood pressure increased.

Today I feel so much better. No headaches. No pain. No dizziness. A normal day I haven't had for so long. I was so happy as the day started. Happy like never before. Happy to be alive in fact. Then came a comment from a friend about me posting her pictures on my workstation. I was like WHAT? Her reason? Her boyfriend doesn't like the fact that some guy is putting up a picture of her on his desk. I don't get it. It's not a single photo of her. It's not a photo of just me and her alone. Heck, it's a f**king group photo! And hell, her being in the picture wasn't even the reason why I posted it there. In one of them, I just look freakin good (oh yeah!).

Why am I so worked up about it? Because these are special pictures that tell stories about the past the I so cherished - a special part of my life that I want to include on my daily life while doing my TP. Heck, even my students give me their pictures (group pictures) and I posted it there. Some idiots just think that they are the reason for everything. Y'know what I call that? F**king Perasan.

Anyway, I don't think it's worth my time to deal with it. Come Monday, I'll have them thrashed and replaced with better photos. Man... how do you define "friends" these days?

No comments: