Sunday, January 29, 2006

A Portview of Kampong Ayer

Took a one night leave from work lastnight and spent the night with the guys. I've been wanting to hang out in Bandar for awhile, especially since it's so peaceful there at night compared to Gadong. And since lastnight being a Saturday night, Gadong would've been extremely jam-packed. So we went to Portview for dinner.

Great place to hang out really - and the photo on the left side is a rare moment... mofo scratching santet's DS, playing a game. Wahahaha! I wouldn't be caught doing that... well okay, I kinda did that first - but I stopped coz I felt silly.

Eventually, we ended up in Gadong lastnight and hung out at the bean. We were right about how full Gadong would be. Almost 11pm, the place was still full of people. Thank God we were lucky enough to find a parking space right in front of the bean. Posted by Picasa

No comments: