Sunday, January 29, 2006

Juggling Lives






I welcome the holidays! Even though it's just short, but I welcome it more than anything that I've ever wanted! I seriously need this. I can't stand juggling two jobs. It is seriously making me depress every night. Maybe that's part of the reason why I've been so in a bad mood at my night job. But I'm still loving TP.

Everything's just so much fun in the morning - except maybe preparing for lessons. The staff is friendly, the people there are great, heck I've got great students too! This one time, one of my students came up to me outside of class and said to me "Mr Syaf, can you come with me please?" and I was like "Err... why?" The student then said "I want to show you to my friends" then I went "What?!" Haha! Teaching is such a great profession - now if only I could stay. But alas, I've got other plans for myself and my future. Improvements are vital to this beautiful life of mine. Posted by Picasa

No comments: