Tuesday, January 17, 2006

In Search of The Stream

Am I doomed for the rest of this month till April? Work in the morning, another job at night, lack of sleep everyday... life feel's like a huge pile of mess, unhealthy definitely.

It's been awhile since I've posted a decent entry here. Inspirations just didn't come about too often and when it did, it was when I'm away from any means of writing materials. At most times, I usually have nothing to say. Now, I've got plenty. I just don't have the time to do so.

Just to quickly post what I'm trying to say before I forget, I'm having fun with both jobs actually but the fact that I'm not getting my proper sleep is bad.

So what do I do? Do what I always do - stop thinking and keep following the stream of life. Eventually, I'll be on a smooth ride - to heaven or hell, only God knows.

Don't sweat the small stuff Syaf.
But dammit! This isn't small! =D

No comments: