Saturday, January 21, 2006

Fresh Out of the Can

I've been letting working life (or more like lives) get to me. But now, after having a night off, and spending a great afternoon with friends just relaxing and hanging out - shopping even - I realised the thing I missed out the most - my happiness. And I keep telling people not to sweat the small stuff but forget to really stick that in my own head.

Saturday's a great day. Been pissed off a lot because of work, especially with the people at the night job. Amazing how you can be so nice to a lot of people most of the time then they end up forgetting what you've done for them. No wonder I'm picky with the people I hang out with. Still, life has it's share of ups and downs.

Although 2006 started out with difficulty and the need of major adjustments in my life, I'm glad that it turned out great now. I'm able to go to bed early, most of the time before midnight. I wake up early with no problems these days and I don't get that sleepy in the afternoons anymore. Above all, I'm picking up on life where I left it a year and two months ago. A full year of sleeping mostly at 6 - 8am is enough. My body clock is back to normal - or at least it's the "normal" that most people keep telling me about.

I feel like a fresh new me now.
Or maybe it's the haircut I just had?

No comments: