Sunday, December 11, 2005

Lepaking and its Happenings

I remember what i did today! (wahaha tua udah) I woke up around 2pm, got ready and went to Taurean to meet the guys. A surprise was waiting for me, and there was faiz hangin out with santet! Haven't seen that guy for years! So we just hung out and ... yeah talked. Anyway, he left early and so did zool, leaving me with santet alone.

Then we messed around with Jan's (one of the waiter) christmas hat. Oh, speakin of which, Taurean's already set up a christmas look complete with a christmas tree! The waiters and waitresses all are wearing christmas hats! It was cool.

Then, while we were there, this girl came up to our table and sat to the chair next to me - i went "Oh my God!" It was ani! Thought I won't see her until next year, but there she was hanging out there. It was nice of her to approach me though =D

But that wasn't the last happening at Taurean (macam2 saja ani wah). Later on that evening, this woman came to our table to talk about this new network scheme she's in, which will be introduced in Brunei soon (kin, one of the ex-waiters of Taurean and a friend, told her to talk to us - bagus...). We spent about 20mins or so talking - got me interested a bit but I doubt I'll be joining. So siapa kan mau kaya laju, and is really active in this thing, let me know =)

Santet went off for jammin while I went home for a bit, coz we were gonna hang again later at farmbasket then off to dynasty for dim sum. Then at home, apanah? My dad wanted to use the car - talking to me while I was playing Call of Duty 2 on the Xbox (that game rocks!). Somehow, while I was concentrating on the game, I agreed. Then apanah? My dad had to send me to farmbasket (haha main kana antar) and I asked zool if he could send me home after. Baik jua ia atu baik. Jarang tah tejumpa orang macam atu mwahahahaaa!! Nisa come back soon! It's been awhile since you've picked me up and sent me home! =p

Dynasty? That place rocks!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: