Sunday, December 11, 2005

Infected Tag Replies

This is my PSP with 'Infected' playing online. 'Infected' is the latest game I bought and I am so loving it. Another addiction to add my list of PSP games besides SOCOM and GTA. Portable gaming rocks! This photo was taken at Farmbasket, Kiulap - my latest lepaking place. Anyway, tag replies at last!

xHu: apa lagi photoshop?! hahaha banar tu - one PSP is mine, the other two are belong to my two brothers, and the last one is my cousin's =) bah bali tah satu, siuk jua tani lepak one table, semua pakai PSP surfing and let the whole world drool as they see us lepak with PSPs - you, me, nisa and lina! hahahaaa!! *gives noor a look*

LiNa: sorry, lambat reply hehe no difference between the two versions... other than the colour ofcourse. the white PSP is the latest release, only di Japan ada (or Asia). Bah bali tia the white one! I'm thinkin of gettin one myself though.

Lilac: udah atu baru tah ucap org lawa... I dont need you to tell me that... everybody knows that, even xHu... HAHA! anyway, what banner? cana? *ignored the Hitch request*

xHu2: right on!!! ... why am I agreeing again?

MisSTresS`: ... *acts clueless* Posted by Picasa

No comments: