Thursday, November 24, 2005

Rainy Season...

Exam was ridiculously... not too bad. I was surprised actually. I thought it would be extremely hard because the lecture notes were far from user-friendly. But thank God, everything was fine.

I left the exam hall today and went to meet the guys at Taurean. Hung out there - and somehow today, it felt like KL. Probably because of how the people there could care less whether they were sitting so close to you or not, that it felt crowded... well.. yeah - something like that.

Rain came down heavy again - like extremely heavy. Lastnight, the underpass under the huge roundabout in Kiulap was flooded - and I mean flooded. Macam kampong ayer wah. And because of this rain, I was stuck at work again. Stayed until 10.30 today then I got to go home.

On the way home, thanks to zool, I was craving for nasi katok lambak. Mcm sanggup wah aku ke sana, got out of my car into the rain, and ordered dua bungkus. But it was all worth it.

The picture you ask? It's this colourful cigarette santet was given. Pikirtah the smoke would be colourful. Tapi biasa saja. Oh well... Posted by Picasa

No comments: