Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Work Zone



It's been a freaking long day.
I had a full morning, mostly dealing with our Newsletter since John left and I was in charge of distributing them (which I'm not even sure how it works yet). And then I had to rush my break because I was out late.

At lunch, we had a relaxing time with the department watching this Australian show but followed by intense work on entering and updating records as well as preparing my laptops for tomorrow. By the time i was done with everything, it was 4pm.

I spent over an hour on the road thanks to the heavy traffic and by the time I got home, it was 5. I took a short rest then I had to get ready for our BADS meeting. Off for a quick dinner, went to the BADS meeting, got home, dealt with some extra work that I didn't get to finish in the afternoon and now here I am, sharing what seems like my daily life since... I don't know.

Seriously, why do I put myself to work so much?

During my holiday, at the back of my head was work, work, work before anything started. Then enter Paris, I completely forgot about back home - and I automatically changed to this free guy who has no commitments back home.

Then I got back home, I automatically changed back to where I left off. It's like, Brunei is all about work for me.

Am I making any sense?
Nevermind, it's midnight and if I don't sleep now, I'll only have less then 5 hours of sleep. I should go before I start saying things which you guys probably won't want to know... or stuff I don't want any of you to know.

Goodnight.

Photo: Paris, June 2008 Holiday. If only I could go back to those streets and relax...

No comments: