Wednesday, December 12, 2007

When The Rain Comes



It's been really raining heavily the past few nights.
The other night, on our way to Kiulap, a lighting struck a lamppost a few meters in front of us. Everything was so bright for a moment. Sparks jumped everywhere around it and the lamppost went dead. That was my first ever experience with lightning striking live in front of my eyes.

As we got to Kiulap, the roads were flooded. Some cars were stuck in the middle of it. Thank God for the many entrances in to Kiulap though, or else we wouldn't have been able to catch the movie we went to. Speaking of movies, you should check my post here at Tanah Air Ku about my experience that night.

One thing that made me think though, with all the rainy nights, I realised that a lot of people cancel their plans for the night due to rainy weathers. Some of our friends couldn't make it to our BBQ the other night because of the rain. The other night, most of my friends had to cancel our outing because of the rain. That made me think, how come I don't do that? JuLeZz and I talked about this and we realise that we still go on with our plans even if it rained. Which one are you?

No comments: