Friday, November 09, 2007

Frantic Narration

Have you ever narrated what is currently happening in front of you in your head? Or even compose something while you are driving, eating, walking or listening to someone during lectures or in the middle of doing work? I think, on the actuality that you are a blogger to begin with, we tend to narrate our life without realising it (or in this case, with) because we are addicted to blogging.

This afternoon, during the friday sermon, is a good example of what I went through. While listening to the sermon, I started to say the following in my head:

"Sitting there, listening to the sermon, I was wondering what the heck is going on. I couldn't understand much the topic of the sermon but it has something to do with public service..." blah blah blah.

A lot of the times, I just wish I can blog right there and then because once you take too long to write about it, the mood just goes away or you just forgot what you wanted to say whe it all happened. And that's when it kills you and you always end up writing "I want to blog about something but I don't know what..." or "I've got a lot ot say but I'm kind of tired/my muse is gone..." or "Something happened today, but I'll tell you about that tomorrow" etc.

Well, maybe it's just me. I don't know about you guys. Heck, I have a lot of blogs. Sin Adam, Shutter Speech, BruGamers, Tanah Air Ku - no wonder my brain is full of frantic narration.

No comments: