Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A Hell of An Open House

A few days ago, we had this one hell of a party at my aunt's open house. She even asked me to invite my friends (whom she knows of) but alas, none of them were able to come. Still, it was great.

People were singing Hari Raya songs on karaoke all night. Food was served everywhere, inside, outside and in the VIP guests room. Huge ass fireworks played every time while people were singing, gathering crowds at the edges of their tents to watch the magnificent fire in the sky. Kids were singing. People were dancing. Even the old ones. Guests kept coming and coming. Shaking hands. Talking to people they haven't met for so long as well as meeting new faces. Cameras flashed everywhere. Video cameras recorded every possible event. Everything just happened all at once that it ended up being a blast. Hell, JuLeZz and I stayed there till after midnight and the party was still loud. I have to say, that was one of the best Hari Raya I've ever had.

Check out the album here for photos.

Selamat Hari Raya to you all.



PS: Guess what the above photos is?

No comments: