Sunday, February 05, 2006

Coming of Age

This is such a happy photo. I was looking through my pictures to see which photo to post here and then i came upon this lovely piece. Too bad it's not that clear though or else it would've been great printed.

Needless to say, these two are such a happy couple anyway. haha! This photo was taken at the bean.

Oh and guess what? To support what I've said about my morning working life, today my students sang a happy birthday song to me in class, loud enough until my other class next door heard them sing that they came over to join. I was touched but alas, I really had to give them homework even after they asked not to.

Anyway, a great pre-birthday and man were the guys full of it today. Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. Zool thanks for the weird chicken pose. Ripin thanks for joining me today. Santet thanks for being here in Brunei. Nisa thanks for the long message, didnt know you could be so sweet. Noor though you had some grammatical mistakes but thanks for remembering! And xHu, thanks for the MSN message followed by the SMS haha!

Even though I would rather forget about my birthday but thanks guys for reminding me of it. No matter, I still feel young and gorgeous. Age is just a number. Mwahahahaaaaa... Posted by Picasa

UPDATE: and again to xHu - thank you for the "HAWT" MMS Mwahahahaaa!! Next time yang muka lawa ah?

No comments: