Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Belated Tag

I'm running out of things to write these days. My life isn't particularly boring at the moment... although at most times I just spend the day sleeping till late afternoon, going to Taurean then off to work, but life is great nonetheless.

So, since I have nothing much to write about, I'll just drop some belated tag-replies =p

eyeronick: I'm not sure who you are but thanks for droppin the tag! But I've been snooping around, asking questions to some people, tryin to see if they know you... I've come acrossed some interesting facts... beware, the people around you are not what they seem to be... haha!!

nova: i had a bbq party! posted it on your blog a loooong time ago. but guess you didnt read that. but atleast, now that I've got you on MSN, it's easier to tell you! haha!

bonzhed/toyboy: iataaaah!! dasar lelaki sekarang nie... ... me excluded ofcourse

MisSTresS`: Hellooo!!!!

xHu & LiNa: Happy New Year to you two too!!!

and HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone else!! (i almost forgot about this bit).

No comments: