Thursday, December 15, 2005

Tag Replies Ala PSP Casings

Uh-oh.. I cant remember where I last replied people's tags. Err... hantam lah. Mun nda tereply, sorry yeah? =) This time, tag replies are accompanied by... jeng jeng jeng... my PSP game casings collection! Okay, more like just showing the logos =D

xHu: mun tani semua ada PSP Noor will have no choice but to get one and join the pack! Ia atu nda mau kluar kan duit tu, tau menyimpan ganya... sayang harta nda di pakai... *looks at noor*

xhu2 & yaSien: she's mine!! dont you guys start drooling all over her! oh, now i think she misses me... i shud've asked for her name...

Lilac: errr... ive got bad news... i kinda forgot to make you the banner... oops?! haha sorry yeah? wait till after Friday yeah? then ill be free, hopefully =)

MisSTresS`: awu! kambang ia! just coz she gets to take a photo with me! (aiseh, mcm tebalik! haha) eh, i shud ask for her phone number from my uncle then invite her to my bbq... hmmm interesting...

xHu3: hahaha! aku gigit bibirnya? nooooo!!! hmmm.... but I will keep my thoughts to myself hahaha!

yaSien2: yeah... the eyes... hai~ adakah aku sudah jatuh cinta? hahaha! cinta kepala hotak aku!

MisSTresS`2: u must really be bored all the time with all these weird messages ur leaving... but then... weird IS you..

MisSTresS`3@mousie: terimalah saja takdir tuhan...

xHu4: does that mean you're not coming?!!?!? eh brani reject aku udah ah!! wahahaha! that's okay dood, no probs! =)
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: