Sunday, December 04, 2005

Good within the Bad









Hello - such a nice word to use to begin a blog post that's been lacking updates. Still, I'm not here to post everything that happens in my life. Once in awhile, this place helps me refresh my writing skills so I do not end up losing this favourite hobby of mine.

As you can see, I begin this post with a photo of three retarded guys and now I say, like any other bloggers who have been away for awhile, 'a lot has happened since I last posted here...' (with the exception of the tag-thing I did lastnight). Let me just summarise a number of things:

1) Apparently I had an open house (which I thought was just a doa selamat ceremony). A lot of people ended up messaging me coz I didnt invite anyone. Oops?! But some people, and I mean by a very specific one person, did not turn up when she said she was gonna. Oh and this 'open house' thing happened during my exam week. Handal kan? I didn't study for the paper the day after.

2) I finished my exam. Woohooo!!! And guess what? I'm free! Sekalinya apanah? A lot of people ended up messaging me asking me when we're gonna hang. Like, damn... do I really have to? aiseh, atu perasan bunyinya. I'd like to talk more about this problem in it's own post - but not right now.

3) I am currently asked to design another MD T-shirt for 2006 - but I lack inspiration.

4) and this is recent news - I met someone. But then, I do not want to pursue it. Then again, I might be prasan thinking that she's interested in me. Maybe she was just being friendly?

5) Within this one month, I have a heck of a lot of games to complete before I start my Teaching Practice in January.

Let me tell you more about number4, and in doing so, I'll tell you about the ordeals I encountered today.

Today had its ups and downs. Somehow a lot of downs but the ups were great (I will mention one later). Lastnight, I forgot to top-up my EASI line so DST can deduct the annual 25bucks fee. Struck midnight, I had my credits down to $00.00. I was left with nothing most of today. And of all times, a lot of people started messaging me - and obviously I couldn't reply.

As if it did not start out bad enough, when I went to get the top-up card at WYWY, the people were too busy layaning others who were there just to ask how to perform some functions on their freakin phone when I, a customer who was gonna BUY something, was left with no one to attend to. I waited for like some freakin 5+mins, or maybe even 10mins, as my "excuse me" was quickly brushed away. I got so frustrated than I slammed my fist on the freakin glass table (sakit!) and left the shop.

My problem with my phone did not end there. When I did manage to get my top-up card, I found out my phone was barred - but that was kinda expected. I thought "right, all I have to do is call 151 and they will unbar it so I can recharge my account". Then guess what happened? From 3pm all the way to 8.30+pm, the line was freakin busy and I was put on hold every time! (I tried calling every 5mins or less at the beginning!) Let me quote something from their website regarding their 151 service, the so-called DSTcare.

"DSTCare 151 facilitates customer inquiries, complaints and basic service needs
on a 24-hour basis through the hotline operators. It is easily accessible to
customers either through the telephone hotline ‘151’ or fax number +673 2
249998."
Note the words in bold. Especially the 'easily accessible' part. Well... I have this to say, "easily accessible my ass you f'n retards!"

Fewh~ with that said, I feel so much better.

Now, this whole phone problem thing was not all bad. Thanks to it, I was forced to meet a friend where he was without being able to negotiate or refuse the meeting. Wait! That's not the good part. When this friend of mine messaged me, I had no choice but to go meet him coz I had to return his external harddisk that I borrowed - which he needed urgently. There, I ended up hanging out a bit and got introduced to his co-worker (who he was with at that moment coz they were on an office break or something). Oh and there was someone else there too but she's not important.

Anyway, my friend had to leave coz apparently he had to go to the office (or did he say he had to pick up someone before he gets back to the office?) leaving me with the two girls. Then the other woman left, leaving me alone with, yes, the good news of today.

Her name is Izzy (or atleast that's how I think you spell it). She's older than me, I assume by two years since she said she graduated two years ago - then again I could be wrong. She is interesting. I find her interesting. We surprisingly talked a lot and had a great conversation. She said we should hang out more. She asked for my number. I, like the stupid retard that I am, did not. I find her attractive. But I somewhat do not want to pursue this thing - if there is a thing to begin with. Yet, I feel, it is such a loss to ignore a thing of beauty like this. But alas, I can't. Still, I can't help but think about her - even now.

Dammit, why can't I find her on friendster? Why didn't I ask for her phone number? What if she's reading this? Why am I asking all these when I'm not even gonna pursue it? If there is an it! I could be prasan like I said. But she's older than me. But I like her. But I don't want to. I'm dead if she reads this blog.

I hope she contacts me. Posted by Picasa

No comments: