Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Another night of Lepaking







Went to Dome again to hang after work. Came home almost twelve. The exam paper was easy, thank God. Tomorrow's gonna be hell.

I was in the mood to write earlier, but then I opted to go and revise first. But that kinda spoilt the mood and now my muse has disappeared - playing game somewhere perhaps. So I'll just give you more photos to look at tonight.

Oh btw, earlier, when I checked my hotmail email, my junk mail folder was full of ... well junks. These emails apparently came from info@brunet.bn, postmaster@yahoo.com etc. but infact they carry viruses. I haven't been receiving that plenty amount of junks for awhile, but today was just plain crazy. Sampai full wah hotmail storage capacity. The image below shows part of my junk mail folder. Thought I'd warn you guys so you won't try to open it.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: